What's the BEST destination in Belize for me?
Experience the BEST Belize has to offer!
We cater to discriminating travelers
... Close your eyes and imagine… sparkling, crystal clear azure waters gently kissing pristine white sand beaches... a smiling dolphin jumps high in the air at the bow of your dive boat... being surrounded by breathtaking tropical "aquarium" fish as you gently float above them... relaxed and renewed by the warming Caribbean sun.
An easy hike down lush jungle trails to the call of a magnificent scarlet macaw, happily screaming parrots, and the unexpected roar of a black howler monkey and suddenly you enter a spectacular Mayan plaza to view the awe-inspiring evidence of past civilizations. Who were they? And, where have they gone?
... then take advantage of the specialized knowledge acquired by Reefs, Ruins and Rainforests, a wholesale seller of travel, specializing in trips to Belize, Central America...
... and come to Belize… one of the few truly
wondrous places left on earth.
call us at 1-877-222-3549
Belize is a nature lover's paradise. It exemplifies a strong commitment to Ecotourism. It is a unique, diverse destination located in the Western Caribbean. Only a 2-hour flight from the southern border of the United States, Belize offers myriad activities in a warm, natural setting.
An abundance of spectacular archaeology sites, with magical Mayan Ruins set in lush tropical vegetation, including:
- Lamanai Maya Ruins (Submerged Crocodile) - longest occupied and second largest Mayan archaeological site, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the pristine New River Lagoon.
- Caracol Maya Ruins (The Snail) - once considered to be the most powerful Maya metropolis.
- Xunantunich Maya Ruins (Maiden of the Rock) - located on a natural limestone ridge in the Cayo district, it offers a panoramic view of the area.
- Enjoy extraordinary Bird Watching - over 540 recorded species in innumerable diverse habitats.
- Spectacular snorkeling, diving, sunning, and general "beach time" will all be yours at the Belize Cayes.
- World-class Belize Diving - boasts three of the Caribbean's four magnificent coral atolls and the Blue Hole explored extensively by the world famous by Jacques Cousteau. Belize's barrier reef (second only to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, is renowned for it's spectacular walls and magnificent soft corals.
- Experience a great variety of Belize Fishing opportunities:
- Flats - for plentiful permit, bonefish and tarpon.
- Reef and Offshore - mutton and yellowtail snapper, jack crevalle, barracuda and grouper to name a few.
- Rivers - jewfish, snook, snapper, tarpon.
- Marlin Tournaments - held throughout the year.
Offering a kaleidoscope of exotic wildlife, underground cave systems, tropical rainforests, diverse marine ecology, and …the list goes on and on...
Belize has something for everyone!
Call us today! You will get all of the benefits of our experience, connections, and expertise, without any additional costs. We do not charge a fee for our service! All of our commissions are paid directly by the airlines and hotels.
Escape to Nature ... in the land of the Maya...
call us at 1-877-222-3549